July 2009 — Present
Business development for the Institutional Investment Platform.
Carring Institutional Clients from Brazil, Switzerland, Cayman, Luxemburg, Macao, Portugal and Denmark.
- Market trends analysis, competitor benchmarking and external research coordination.
- Planning of strategic projects deployment
- Develop and execute business development strategies
- Analysis of client feedback and requirements and support the definition of their needs within the organization
- Develop and support formulation of value propositions and drive the implementation with the several work streams.
- Ensure adequate documentation, communication and training materials available to all channels
- Collaboration within the Bank and the Group on innovation proposals in several segments, namely the Banks main target: Affluent clients.