The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Sr. Campaign Manager, Light the Night
February 2016 — Present
Responsible for managing and implementing the Atlanta Light The Night fundraising campaign and to achieve a $1,500,000 revenue goal for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) within the Georgia Chapter.
- Directly manage a portfolio of companies & individuals, recruiting new major cash sponsors and corporate teams for the Atlanta Light the Night Walk.
- Build relationships with C-suite individuals to participate in the Executive Challenge.
- Implement organizational best practices with regard to recruiting and managing high level volunteers, revenue generation activities, expense and fiscal controls and marketing/promotions and logistics resulting in chapter revenue growth and achievement of revenue goals
- Oversee all aspects of the largest LLS fundraising campaign, Atlanta Light The Night Walk.
- Provide input into the development of a strategic plan for the Atlanta Light The Night walk, including fundraising goals, budget recommendations, vendors, volunteer goals, and timelines.
- Ensure revenue goals are met by partnering with chapter leadership to identify, recruit, manage and steward volunteer committees and event participants.
- Act as an on-site manager during the Light The Night walk, overseeing activities, staff, vendors, and volunteers to ensure satisfaction of participants, and resolutions of problems.
- Develop positive volunteer interactions through recruitment, mentoring, and providing comprehensive support for volunteer leadership and participants to achieve personal fundraising plans
- Identify and network with corporations, community groups, schools, and key donors to engage them in the Atlanta Light The Night walk.
- Act as a resource to Campaign Managers, Specialist, and Campaign Assistants relating to their fundraising campaigns and efforts, as well as provide input for hiring, promotion, performance, termination of those supervised.