August 2002 — March 2013
* Manage a team of 10-13 Customer Care Specialist in the Highlands Ranch Center.
* Coordinate work assignments of Customer Care agents engaged in performing the following duties to include but not limited to inbound (ACD/Chat/Email) support of customer service / account maintenance / billing, customer retention and tier 1 troubleshooting.• Monitor employee/customer contacts for performance to ensure interaction and provide ongoing feedback to employees on how to improve quality and improve service level; ensure compliance with control procedures.
* Coordinate representative working hours, overtime, training, vacations and lunch breaks.
* Administer training for Customer Service agents through the VzLearn Training Team, side by sides and “on the job” training opportunities.
* Prepare and analyze reports concerning customer service and billing matters for review and recommendation to Center manager and Director.
* Make service - affecting decisions in routine matters.
* Managing call volume through real time tools and online reporting and analysis applications.
* Act as a role model by demonstrating strong communications skills, work ethics and sound judgment in the application of policies, procedures, and guidelines.
* Review and modify processes to ensure team meets department performance standards. Identify team/individual trends in productivity and training issues. Lead quality improvement initiatives in identifying and developing solutions for department and cross-functional processes. Audit all team performance on a regular basis