OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network
Coordinating Producer at Oprah.com
February 2013 — Present
• Draft daily (Thought for Today) and weekly (Spirit and Money) newsletters. Track analytics reports to improve open rates and click-through rates. A/B test subject lines, headlines and photos in newsletters and on social media.
• Build articles, slideshows, quizzes and multimedia packages in CMS (currently Teamsite, transitioning to WordPress). Write compelling, clickable display copy.
• Run the Pinterest.com/Oprah feed day to day. Implemented best practices that helped us grow follower base to nearly 150K. Since January 2014, over a year, daily clicks from Pinterest to Oprah.com have grown 165%. Daily repins have increased 324%.
• Create, image-source and build money and home content for Oprah.com and syndication partners including The Huffington Post.
• Other duties include: fact check/edit original content, work with L.A.-based photo team to create promo images and illustrations for social media channels, QA and follow-up on bugs