Internal Revenue Service
VITA Tax Preparer
January 2014 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Master of Accounting Student at Tulane University - A.B. Freeman School of Business
• The MACCT Student Ambassador will be the point of contact for admitted and confirmed international applicants to the Master of Accounting program.
• Reached out to applicants via online chat sessions, emails, and phone calls.
• Addressed student questions related to the Tulane MACCT program, life at the Freeman School, studying abroad, culture shock, finding house, and relocation advice.
• Assisted the Graduate Admissions Counselor as needed to ensure a smooth transition to the Freeman School of Business for international students.
• Enhanced practical accounting skills by recording transactions and performing reconciliation; processed documentation, e.g., drafting invitation letters
• Commended for high-quality performance on fixed asset accounting
• Coordinated 8 group members in performing triple exponential forecast during a funds analysis project for University of Hong Kong Business Immersion Program
• Set up dance party and talent show, booked train tickets for staff and students, and smoothed information transmission for flagship summer conference program of Harvard College Association for US-China Relations.