Greater Philadelphia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Director of Programs
September 2015 — Present
Director, Small Business Development
Greater Philadelphia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (2015-Present)
Full responsibility for Small Business Development programs in Philadelphia Region. Managed staff of four employees, and responsible for the outcomes of 650 chamber members. Position demands expertise in grant oversight and compliance, project planning, program management, and stakeholder collaboration.
• Provide strategic direction and mentored business owners resulting in higher profitability.
• Focus on fiscal, program and outcomes management to ensure compliance of sponsorship agreements.
• Implemented improved workflows and processes that increased sales by 40% in Q4 2016 and Q1 2017.
• Provide a high level of collaboration with funders and various partners to ensure optimal alignment.
• Instituted professional development content and deliverables for chamber members resulting in improved profitability, operational performance and overall growth for 50 business owners.
• Created five new initiatives that resulted in an 80% increase community engagement at chamber events, classes and networking events.