San Juan Ventures
October 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Product Manager with a passion for problem solving.
San Juan Ventures is based in Chicago and our sourcing/manufacturing in Bali. Our specialty is entirely custom, highly specialized FF&E products and architectural features such as walls, screens, columns and other elements. Our clients come to my company for those impact pieces and stand out architectural features that get noticed and talked about in a space. We are placed both in FOH and other public spaces as well as guest rooms, villas, spas and other repetitive spaces.
San Juan Ventures is currently involved in more than 100 active hotel and resort projects in over 20 countries through some of the world's top design firms. We are also featured in select high end residential projects and villas as well as notable corporate interiors projects.
• Calculated and prepared 35 page business/marketing plan
increasing business with immigrant entrepreneurs by 10%.
• Gathered extensive research on Chicago demographics,
analyzed, compared and predicted trends and patterns to
increase business traffic.
• Corresponded with the small business team to develop and
utilize new marketing strategies.
• Devised a new labor and time-saving filing system
implemented throughout the department.
• Compiled and catalogued premier donor profiles of over 170
donors over 50 years.
• Organized and oversaw distribution of newsletters, information
packets and e-newsletters.
• Hosted information and greeting table at the PPil banquet for
Senator Dick Durbin.
• Increased grants received by implementing a new stewardship
strategy to mid-level donors.
• Learned about the philanthropic climate of Chicago and
reproductive healthcare movement.
Maintenance of chemical supply and mixing of chemicals. Provided technical support for students.
Hosted exposé at the "Salon du Patrimoine" at the Carousel du Louvre.
Compiled research information and summary to be published in "La France en Amerique."
Constructed and modeled a new archive system for finances, history, photographs and charitable grants.
Translated reports, articles, advertising pamphlets from English to French and French to English.
Strengthened advertising and publicity of the company and the grants awarded for restoration projects by redesigning their website.
Researched and organized events and accommodations for foreign business visitors.