September 2015 — March 2017
I led my team of industry managers to increase awareness and perception and grow share for Surface, Surface Hub and Lumia worldwide with FSI, EDU, Healthcare, Government (PSNS/civil), Manufacturing and Retail.
“Jill has exhibited amazing leadership during our recent organizational re-set”
“She has brought experience and poise to critical conversations and continues to be a creative problem solver and empathetic leader"
• Designed and implemented an industry playbook and GTM strategy for 1st party Microsoft devices across 6 target industries. Positive improvements in perception with key audiences (CAD users, teachers, financial advisors) as measured at events; general commercial A&P improvements in perception; YoY growth accelerated in FSI, PSNS and Education compared to overall commercial business growth
• Created team of well performing individuals who work as a team against a playbook
• Key BG representative at PMM summits and workshops, keeping our subs on track or implementing COEs.
• Directing team in leading partnerships with key ISV partners to increase awareness and build/market solutions that sell devices including OneNote, Docusign, Siemens, AutoCAD and Dassault.
• Led the Surface Book relaunch in Q4, developing an action plan, securing funds and working closely with 9 countries to increase perception, communicate product fixes, ensure seeding/demo devices were available, and driving demand which ultimately built our pipeline and led to on target sell through performance in FY17 Q1.
• Continually delivers on time and highly-rated assets to support our field and partners across 6 industries, including a Campaign in a Box series adopted in 6 markets.