Whole Foods Market, Northern California and Reno
Communications and Outreach Specialist, Full Spoon Wellness
April 2013 — Present
Strategize, develop, implement and support all program communications, marketing and outreach strategies for the Full Spoon business to business employee engagement program powered by Whole Foods Market. Actively establish a coinciding B2B and B2C communications approach for the program to make healthy eating easy & fun for Bay Area businesses, including education materials, marketing and sales content, newsletters, social media, blog content and client communications.
Provide strategic guidance, operational management and tactical execution of the initiative. Including:
• Support of program design and strategy
• Develop B2B marketing plan
• Branding design and creation of client branded collateral for Full Spoon
• Development of all marketing collateral
• Communications with corporate clients
• Responsible for media relations, editorial services, creative services, social media outlets, blog, e-newsletters etc.
• Design and execute strategic content partnerships
• Establish, maintain, and facilitate aspects of the network of customized local practitioner partners, vendor partnerships and education partners
• Facilitate wellness forums
• Facilitate and organize event promotions and on-site program events
• Support program Educator in all program content delivery, including cooking classes, nutrition workshops, etc.
• Assess development needs and progress towards goals based on client participation and engagement in accordance with marketing, communications and metric goals
• Track and evaluate client progress, engagement, and program education needs