The Energy Project
Manager, Administrative Services
April 2017 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Jessica Virtuoso earned her Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and English from Hofstra University. She is a former New York City Teaching Fellow in Special Education with experience teaching high school students English, Economics, and Government. Since leaving the Fellows program in 2007 Jessica has held positions in co...
• Planned and executed new program development.
• Co-lead client satisfaction and program compliance initiatives.
• Support Sales functions and contracting process.
• Support Director-level positions with programming and systems implementation.
• Lead coordinator for large meetings and trainings, including annual Network Conference of 300+ attendees.
• Project managed Level 5 programming for the Sanctuary Institute.
• Drove implementation and training for formal travel & expense management program and Dropbox file sharing system.
• Trained division staff on implemented systems.
• Interface with most divisions on behalf of Director.