University of Louisiana at Lafayette
Music Theory and Composition, Percussion
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
- Contract Administration, redlining
- Scheduling artist and vendor deposits
- Show advancing and settlements - club, theater, arena
- Scheduling conference calls and meetings
- Creating offer sheets
- Programming talent for multiple venues in the New Orleans area and small festivals
- Developed a promoter handbook and protocols for the department
- Promoter Rep for multiple venues along the Gulf region and East Coast
- HUKA Entertainment Festival Staff Positions:
Promoter Rep, The Buku Project - New Orleans, LA (2014)
Production Coordinator, The Buku Project- New Orleans, LA (2015)
Talent Buyer Asst, Media Team, Tortuga Music Festival - Ft. Lauderdale, FL (2014, 2015)
Media Team, Pemberton Music Festival- Pemberton BC, Canada (2014, 2015)
Assistant Talent Buyer, and Operations Manager for The Howlin’ Wolf Music Club- scalable room of 400-1200.
- Managed a staff of up to 35
-Established and maintained business relationships with local/national industry personnel.
-Developed marketing/ business plan and operations protocols for venue and employees.
-Managed box office and ticketing using Ticketweb
-Managed all marketing efforts including social media platforms, grass roots marketing, email blasts and graphic design. Coordinated promotional efforts that involved community events, local festivals, and academic calendars in order to reach target ticket buyers.
- Contract administration- redlined contracts, scheduled deposits.
- Operations Management- managed bar staff, box office, security, generated and presented financial reports
- Production advancing and coordination- scheduling and oversaw vendors, backline, staffing. Endured that all artist riders were advanced and fulfilled. Worked side by side with local regional and national touring acts, tour and production managers to ensure that their experience and concert at the venue was unforgettable and successful
- Produced and promoted special events and benefits (Mickey Shunick New Orleans Benefit Concert, The Roots of Music Fundraisers, New Orleans Musicians Clinic Benefits)
- Responsible for programing 7 days a week to suite a diverse cultural and artistic community emphasizing on music, visual arts, comedy, and burlesque.
- Coordination of all promotional and advertising efforts, focusing on street team, radio and local publications.
- Managed all marketing efforts including social media platforms, grass roots marketing, email blasts and graphic design. Coordinated promotional efforts to be cohesive with community events, local festivals, holidays, and the university academic schedule.
- All production advancement and implementation
-Worked with partners to program over 40 regional and local acts on 5 stages in the heart of downtown Lafayette ranging from jazz to hard rock.
-Coordinated sponsorship for the entire festival budget
-Secured vendor and artist contracts
-Maintained and developed relationships within the local community, industry and local business owners
-Managed festival operations
-Volunteer coordination and recruitment
Regional Booking, Promotion, Snarky Puppy- Gulf Coast Region ( 2008-2012)
Artist Relations, Gulf Aid Benefit Concert, Rehage Entertainment - New Orleans, LA ( 2010)
Director of Programing, Gulf Brew Beer Festival - Lafayette, LA (2010)
Stage Manager , Mid City Bayou Boogaloo - New Orleans, LA (2010-2014)
Backstage Manager, New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival - New Orleans, LA (2011, 2014)
Stage Manager, BET 365 Black Awards- New Orleans, LA (2013)
Backstage Manager, Dos Equis Masquerade featuring Q-Tip, Mirrorball, New Orleans, LA (2014)