Global Account Manager
January 2010 — March 2013
Responsible for executing & managing a global go to market sales strategy for Booz Allen Hamilton, CGI, & SRA International to include sell to, sell through execution and go to market alignment. Overall responsibility for yearly sales goals, forecasting and profitability as well as strategic account plan development and executive level relationships.
• Exceled at driving strategy with all core business operations to significantly increase the company’s foot print, expand market share, and generate sustainable revenue.
• Solutions positioned and sold range from Cyber Security, Big Data , ITaaS , SaaS, Cloud, Virtualized & Software Defined Data Center Solutions and comprehensive consulting engagements
• Responsibility for driving revenue across multiple markets including Federal, Commercial, International & State Local
• Experience in enabling successful solutions with Service Provider, Outsourcer, System Integrator, & Managed Services Partners
• Achieved 171% of goal ($24 million on $14 million) in 2011, Achieved 119% of goal ($37 million on $30 million) in 2012.
• Federal System Integrator Account Exec Performance Award for Q2 & Q4 2011
• Grew business across 3 partners from 2010 from 4 million to 37 million in 2012
EMC is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Fundamental to this transformation is cloud computing. Through innovative products and services, EMC accelerates the journey to cloud computing, helping IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable asset — information — in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way.