November 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Greeted customers and determined their needs and wants
• Discussed type, quality and number of merchandise required for purchase
• Recommended merchandise based on individual requirements
• Advised customers on utilization and care of merchandise
• Provided advice to clients regarding particular products
• Explained the use and advantage of merchandise to customers
• Answered customers’ queries and concerns
• Accepted payment through cash, cheque and credit card
• Assisted in display of merchandise
Author professional correspondence to customers and vendors.
Rapidly learn and master varied computer programs; Quickbooks.
Maintain and upkeep of bookkeeping including data entry.
Oversee front-office operations and provide impeccable customer service.