Program Manager, Innovation & Technology Solutions
March 2015 — Present
Create and drive strategic direction for technology and knowledge management as head of the Innovation & Technology Solutions team. Manage portfolio of five enterprise products plus additional R&D pilots. Direct suite of services, including: knowledge management, digital strategy, organizational learning, STEM outreach, records management, and information disclosure (Freedom of Information Act). Manage cross-functional ITS team, as well as project teams of up to 30 varied staff and volunteer resources.
- Pitched and built Innovation & Technology Solutions (ITS) group from a solo-position to an established program. Received successive annual and accelerated promotions for outstanding performance.
- Project Lead or Collaborator for $1M in funded R&D pilots in research information and learning technologies space at FDA.
- Established successful collaborations at FDA to leverage resources and expertise to advance FDA projects, including White House Office of Science & Technology Products, Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity, Harvard University, New York University Governance Laboratory, and MacArthur Foundation.
- Invited talks at White House, Library of Congress, Embassy of Italy, MacArthur Foundation, and international Library Science conferences including VIVO, and IFLA.
- Recognized with 5 national awards for outstanding work in Information Science/Technology field.
- Training in all areas of Executive Core Qualifications through participation in Senior Executive Service (SES) candidate development-aligned program.