Digital Marketing Strategist
April 2013 — Present
• Manage the North American lead generation page and website redesign.
• Liaise the digital agency and marketing teams across the U.S. and ensure the agency abides by the company’s brand and messaging guidelines.
• Analyze and adjust SEO, SEM, social media and email marketing campaigns on a regular basis to ensure benchmarks are reached.
• Share insights on monthly PR and quarterly digital marketing reports (web analytics, social media, lead generation) for global marketing and regional sales teams.
• Work closely with client support and sales departments to improve and frame content for client newsletters, sales sheets, and internal communications.
• Manage company’s brand presence at more than 10 events, including logistics, sponsorships, premiums, and budget management.