Inside Enterprise Account Manager
February 2016 — Present
• Utilize sales tools like LinkedIn, Data.com, Rain King & SFDC to research and analyze organizational structure within Enterprise Accounts to target potential contacts.
• Contact, qualify and develop on-going relationships with up to 30 assigned accounts.
• Schedule informational calls and conduct meetings with potential customers to determine needs, provide information on products available, and effectively demonstrate solutions.
• Convert “cold” contacts into on-site meetings for the associated Enterprise Account Manager by acting as a consultant for the current portfolio of Veeam products.
• Provide industry market and product trends, sales data, competitor analysis, and account/customer feedback to the internal Veeam teams.