Vantage Specialty Ingredients, Inc.
Market Research Analyst
December 2016 — Present
- Handle contracts with third party tools
- Assist colleagues with questions regarding tool usage
- Conduct reports per request
- Compile monthly article summary and distribute;
- Collect data and analytics to improve marketing strategy;
- Undertake market analysis to include details on the market characteristics (market size and growth) - - Competitor analysis (product characteristics, competitor marketing strategies, pricing analysis)
New Product Development
- Work with Regulatory to ensure that the content of all promotional material is fully supported by the Product Information and literature,
- Work with Product Management on the coding process, manage some projects on own
New Product Tracking
- Work with finance team to track new product launches and growth over 5 year periods
- Sales Revenue and Margin Analysis
- Sample reporting and support: Sales team as well as Marketing
- Work with suppliers and regional marketing teams to deliver quality products.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan.
- Conduct periodic product analysis and optimize as needed.
- Assist in the writing and editing of marketing materials such as press releases, brochures, and sell sheets
- Compiling market research data as requested and preparing power point presentations to present findings to Marketing Director and VP.
Product Management Support
- Process all change control forms and implement more streamline system;
- Run monthly reports and format so that data can be analyzed and shared with Principals, Principal Director and Marketing team.