September 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Program Coordinator at Leadership Triangle - NC Public Allies
•Worked closely with QIG front office, including Director, Deputy Director, and Assistants, performing administrative duties such as editing correspondence, reviewing resumes, and performing daily office duties
•Organized 100+ comments referencing data reporting, validation, or sampling for final IPPS rule using Microsoft Access
•Responded to comments in reference to National Provider Call on FY 2014 Hospital Value-Based Purchasing System
Tutor students in algebra I, algebra II, and geometry.
Assist math teachers and AP Biology
Assist with other administrative duties around the school
Health Policy Intern
•Prepared issue briefs for clients pertaining to the CMS Innovation Center and other relevant health care topics
•Assisted CEO with reporting on MedPAC and other health policy briefings on Capitol Hill
•Researched healthcare specific topics, such as Medicare and Medicaid Payment rules, to support the needs of the firm
• Tasks include organization of on-line customer surveys, and review and analysis of data
• Preparation of management level actions based on customer feedback
• Presented final presentation to general manager about my analysis and results using survey data.
• Learning about basic neurology and clinical research
• Introduction to lab procedures including DNA extractions, neuron culture, mounting slides
• Assisting in lab maintenance including dishware, making solutions, etc.
•Assisted Postdocs and Research scientist in research
•Learned various lab skills including keeping a lab notebook, maintaining cell culture, etc.
•Included experiences in imaging techniques, molecular biology, biochemistry, and mouse laboratory procedures