JAM Paper & Envelope - www.jampaper.com
Digital Marketing Strategist & Consumer Blogger
August 2016 — Present
• Produce clickable and shareable posts that drive diverse consumer traffic – blog readers, website visitors, social media visitors, and Amazon shoppers – to find and creative products for multi-cultural and ethnically diverse markets.
• Write social/human interest stories and create high-engagement product tutorials for company blog using SEO.
• Handle photo shoots and create images with Adobe CS.
• Work with fellow bloggers/vloggers, designers, and video producers: brainstorming / ideation for new engaging content.
• Stay on top of social trends, human interest, and viral stories across social media communities/ internet to create buzzworthy content capitalizing on top trends.
• Provide consumer insights to product development to help them develop projects and events that can grow multicultural audience/customer base.
Acting Sellpoints (Web Analytics) Co-Manager
• Leads Sellspoints Department with fellow blogger.
• Overseeing use of Performance Marketing/Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimization, and Creative Services modules. Also act as liaison handling communications with our internet publisher in California.
• Maximized (and track) JAM product exposure on external retail websites (Staples, etc) by using Sellpoints to create strategic plans to gain “virtual shelf space”.
• Works with Amazon Seller Central to develop multiple product versions on Amazon website; create variations using Excel and upload on Amazon Seller Central.