Digital Content Specialist
July 2012 — Present
• Perform ongoing website maintenance and updates, including editing photos, creating graphics, editing metadata, and adding content.
• Manage social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. Post content regularly on all channels. Organize photos and videos on Flickr and YouTube as needed.
• Develop strategy for use of website and social media channels to raise awareness of Washington STEM and its work.
• Developed KPIs for all online channels. Pull, calculate, and measure those analytics from website, e-communications, and social media channels.
• Created current e-newsletter templates in MailChimp for email marketing campaigns.
• Created style guide for new website and email marketing templates.
• Migrated content to new CMS and redesigned website which resulted in greater pageviews and time spent on site.
*Started as the Paid Communications Intern in July 2012, title change to Digital Content Specialist occurred May 2013.