Prosecuting Attorney Sixth Judicial District of Arkansas
Deputy Case Clerk
June 2016 — Present
• Assist in the processing and organizing of court documents given by Prosecuting Attorneys and District Court clerks
• Issue subpoenas, file motion of discoveries, and revocations through the use of E-File system in conjunction with Circuit court file-mark process.
• Receive and process case files prepared by Detectives and Narcotic Investigators from the North Little Rock Police Department for file decision.
• Run criminal histories on defendants for court purposes
• Complete tasks given short deadlines, while answering and transferring calls to appropriate personnel.