Careers & Alumni Engagement
December 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Career Development Professional
* Developed and cultivated a portfolio of partnerships that supported the strategic vision to include corporate sponsorship, affinity relationships and recruitment partnerships. 1M revenue goal.
* Executed a strategy to maximize member benefits, career opportunities, and program offerings to a million member network.; Created a $1,000 value proposition for all NSCS members.
* Developed and managed sponsorship and affinity contracts; oversaw execution and served as the internal liaison between the client and the marketing team.
* Served as on-site consultant to provide a value proposition for programs; coordinated with marketing team to ensure that all engagement and branding objectives were achieved.
* Identified conferences and opportunities to highlight organization as a thought leader including a Lean In Women’s Panel, Early Engagement Presentation, and STEM Outreach Initiative.
* Lead staff and member trainings on professional development topics ranging from networking tips to creating an effective LinkedIn profile through on-site and webinar presentations.
* Developed and managed a start-up program which created career and professional development opportunities for membership organization. Oversaw the marketing, business development, and communications strategy. Created a rebranding project plan and corporate overview for investors.
* Created annual budget proposal and provided monthly for board of directors’ reports.
* Managed career and affinity partnerships from development to fulfillment. Sourced NSCS Members for open roles and supported the screening and assessment of competencies. Provided interview coaching.
* Planned and managed the 2012 “Less Labor, More Talent” event and a NACE Employer Roundtable.
* Represented NSCS at events and served as keynote speaker for several events, including Seton Hall induction of new members. Developed and presented webinar on professional development topics.
* Voted Rookie of the Year in 2012
At PNP, I started as a candidate recruiter and was promoted three times during my tenure. I was the point person on several staffing contracts and surpassed my recruitment goals in the temporary and direct hire divisions.
* Managed over 100 active clients, for temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire roles.
* Performed full-cycle recruitment for clients including sourcing, interviewing, and conducting competency assessments.
* Oversaw external interview process and coordinated the offer, compensation negotiation, and onboarding.
* Executed contracts with American Red Cross, FHI360, and National Cooperative Business Association.
* Managed social media accounts and maintained postings on job boards and other sourcing sites.
* Served as keynote speaker for several recruitment related events.
The Franklin Fellows Program is a unique and innovative executive development vehicle via which the government taps citizens’ knowledge and which enables approved organizations to promote public service by their professionals. Sponsored and self-nominated Franklin Fellows work on global issues of vital importance to the United States, such as the environment; counterterrorism; human rights; consular matters; political-military affairs; avian influenza , HIV/AIDS and other trans-national diseases; trade, energy and financial policy; and many others.