Professional Swine Management
Bilingual Human Resources Assistant
September 2014 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Bilingual Human Resources Assistant at Professional Swine Management
-Answered telephones, taking messages for faculty and administration, documenting information regarding student , answered questions from students.
-Prepared and maintain information related to students, updating graduate student database, and communicating information as needed. -
`Assisted with general maintenance and proper working order of office equipment including copy machines, shredder, etc.
-Executed written, verbal, and electronic communication, as directed, including correspondence within department, throughout school, and with the students.
-Processed money for course fees from students, maintain accurate records, and followed established procedures.
-Assist students, staff, and administrators in school related issues on a daily basis.
• Responsible for serving the general public by selling event related tickets
• Accountable for cash management and compliance
• Focused on customer service
• Supports marketing and promotional projects for ticketed events
• Distributes literature to patrons and answers questions in response to inquiries about events
• Provided quality after-school and summer programming for at risk youth
• Tutored 2-12 graders, facilitated small-group mentoring, and organized/participated in group service projects
• Built skills around teambuilding, mental health, education, and conflict resolution
• Trained in Experiencial Learning
• Provided parenting classes for both Spanish and English speaking clients
• Guided new students through orientation activities and lead students on campus tours
• Familiar with degree and course information as well as campus resources
• Assisted advisors during registration
• Prepared orientation materials