American Association of University Women
Senior Program Manager, AAUW Start Smart and AAUW Work Smart
April 2015 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Jesse B leads a double-life. By day, he works in women's advocacy, working to close the pay gap between men and women. Prior to this, he worked in education policy where he was focused on helping the District of Columbia's public education system improve to serve all children and prepare them for college and career. He has w...
United Karaoke is a national social, team-based karaoke league, currently operating in the District of Columbia (District Karaoke), New York City (Gotham City Karaoke), Los Angeles (L.A. Karaoke), and Baltimore (BMore Karaoke). Chicago's league, Second City Karaoke, is slated to open in Spring 2015.
• Established consulting firm to assist nonprofits and small businesses
• Engaged in program development, digital media and communications support and strategic planning for local businesses and nonprofits
• Utilize new media to successfully organize around and acquire $300,000 in sponsorship for “Screen on the Green,” preserving the festival into its 13th season
• Acquired over $5,000 in donations to raise awareness about the impending demise of the District of Columbia landmark event, “Screen on the Green”
• Established working relationship to HBO to ensure community involvement in this local event