H. Lundbeck A/S
Business Process & Category Analyst
February 2012 — December 2012
- Co-Project manager on implementing Spend View (a Lundbeck spend and savings management solution) and the consequent training of users, maintenance and use of same.
- Co-implemented a 'Supplier Performance Management System' (SPMS) with the purpose of structuring and streamlining Lundbeck's approach to supplier evaluation and development.
- Designed a 'Balanced Scorecard' and other tools and templates combining KPI's for Delivery, Quality, Cost and overall business performance to support the SPMS on an operational, tactical and strategic level.
- Assisted with the coordination of new product launches of Lundbecks newly approved products and entry to new markets.
- Won the award for 'LEAN Event of the Year 2011' in Logistics.
- Runner-up for the award 'LEAN Event of the Year 2011' in Supply Operations & Engineering.
(The implementation of 'Flow-cells' and a 'Flow-stopper/optimizer' concept)