Highlights for Children
Internet Call Center Representative
October 2004 — Present
Responsible for providing primary customer support for Highlights for Children website via telephone, mail, and email. Principal goal is projecting a positive and satisfying customer experience across business lines: Merchandise, Magazine, and Continuity. Foster a collaborative work environment, provide back-up advisor leadership, and consult effectively and independently with all levels of the organization.
* Develop and implement monthly Sales and Service Representative recognition.
* Record, Edit, and Archive company events
* Member of Highlights Web Customer Service Task Force
* Customer Service Award recipient
Sales and Service Associate 2004 - 2006
Responsible for customer support via telephone. Principle goal was to provided a customer service experience that is rewarding for each customer. Provided support for Magazine, Continuity, and Merchandise. Volunteered for special projects and support as needed; including overtime, flexible work schedules and learning skills for advancement to become an Internet Call Center Representative.
* Increased productivity and efficiency of call handling
* Reduced downtime by volunteering for special duties
* Encouraged teamwork between various departmental groups