Alpha Kappa Omega Fraternity
Vice President of Membership Development
April 2015 — Present
• Implemented expertise of stress management and self-esteem therapy interventions to facilitate training that promoted the enhancement of personal development and emotional wellness for organization members.
• Coordinator of 2015 Annual Awards Banquet.
• Moderated over Banquet committee of 20 members.
• Responsible for outreach and correspondence of over 250 collegiate and alumni members.
• Standardized Chapter Expansion Program (CEP) manual and Chapter expansion guidelines.
• Oversees Gamma Charter expansion committee and leadership development.
• Instructs Collegiate Chapters how to make efficient and effective use of the Book of Rituals.
• Ensures that all Collegiate Chapters understand and support the National Guidelines on the Member Education Program and Alpha Kappa Omega policies.
• Supervises the Member Education Program of all Collegiate and Colony Chapters.
• Serves as the chairperson of the Committee on Membership Development.