Bridgestone Middle East & Africa FZE
November 2010 — Present
• Calculate & place production orders to requesting to manufacturing plants in Japan/Thailand/Indonesia based on sales forecast and distributor requirements from GCC & Africa region ever month.
• Monthly Stock allocation of Warehouse & Inbound (on the way) stocks to Distributors for each country in GCC.
• Handling outbound sea & land shipment from Dubai to Distributors and customers based in GCC & East African markets.
• Carry out shipment planning/scheduling, Inspection of tyres , container filling operation and suggest optimum plan to reduce cost and lead times.
• Hands on experience using various systems like SAP/R3, Door, E-ils, EPOQ and other stock and order management systems.
• Creating associated shipping documentation for bank & customs.
• Experienced using Letter of credit for creating documents for Bank Negotiation.
• Monitorinig GSO (GCC Standardization Organization) certificate status/validity for Importing and exporting Tires in GCC region.
• Managing SAP database with daily GRN, updating purchase order, SAP Invoicing and monthly sales closing, price maintanance and stock reconciliation.
• Proactive and continues follow-up with our 3rd Party Logistics team, Shipping lines, Freight forwarders, Inspection companies, Accounts, Marketing, Sales team to holistically manage and execute the outbound shipment operation successfully and meet Shipment budget requirements.
• Clearing Accounts payables for services rendered to us.
• Creating/amending manuals /workflows for daily operation for shipments to different country via different modes of transport.