Oster Chiropractic Clinic
Office Manager/ Administrative Assistant
October 1996 — Present
* Manage the office operations and 4 employees from 2000-present.
* Create promotional programs to promote health and wellness to patients and staff.
* Plan and organize an annual charity fundraiser for the Women's Civic League of Saint Clair Shores, raising $1000.
* Manage Doctor's calendar and scheduling to ensure she see's optimal amount of patients per hour.
* Organize and file all patient records.
* Handle all correspondences with all insurance companies with dThomas software.
* Have the office overhead at an all time low by managing staff scheduling.
* Execute advertising for clinic by creating advertisements for Yellow Pages and liturgical publications for St. Joan of Arc.
* Respond to various inquiries both internally and externally by administering all correspondence via email and phone in a timely fashion.
* Remain up to date on all and insurance billing training and seminars in order to comply with current ICD-9 code file maintenance.