Contract Bid Coordinator
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
•Plan teacher-designed curriculum and home assignments
•Maintain records of student progress, attendance, and documentation
•Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures
•Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
•Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
•Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests
•Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
•Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods
•Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects
•Prepare, administer, and grade assessments and assignments in order to evaluate students' progress.
•Confer with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors, and administrators in order to resolve students' behavioral and academic problems.
•Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress, and to determine their priorities for their children and their resource needs.
•Prepare students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
•Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use
•Confer with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons
•Meet with other professionals to discuss individual students' needs and progress.
•Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
•Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling.
•Plan and supervise experiential activities and guide students in learning from those activities.
•Supervise, evaluate, and plan assignments for teacher assistants and volunteers.
•Select, store, order, issue, and inventory classroom equipment, materials, and supplies.
•Worked with individuals with developmental disabilities to maintain employment based on their interest and abilities. maintain appropriate contact with outside employers
•Conducted an employment assessment with each client, including needs and risk assessment, an implementation plan, and follow-up as it relates to employment goals
•Consulted with employers to promote transitional employment program and to find employment, placement and training opportunities that exist within a given organization
•Continually monitored trends in the workplace
•Aided clients in the development of appropriate work habits, behaviors, and attitudes suitable for the workplace
•Continuously researched and outreached to employers and community organizations
•Ensured that employer contracts and employee training development plans were established
•Assisted with pre-employment and job maintenance issues, such a s interview preparation and conflict resolution in the workplace
•Determined and assessed clients who require job coaching and/or continuous support throughout their employment in the broader labor market
•Facilitated, developed, and evaluated training regarding pre-employment and job maintenance issues. Provided quality assurance regarding assigned tasks to ensure compliance with program standards
•Provided documentation and maintained confidential data, in accordance with company and state guidelines
•Participated in the compilation of internal and external reports
• Ran and managed day-to-day affairs of center
• Directed the sales process of new and potential enrollments, including successfully handling initial inquiries from parents as well as consultations and conferences with parents
• Engaged in sales and marketing activities to increase awareness of learning center in region
• Monitored and tracked Center performance, revenues, expenses, and fee collection
• Managed accounts Payables & Receivables
• Established and maintained collaborative relationships with teachers, educational specialist, school administrators, and parent/teacher organizations
• Sponsored, attended, and presented at events at area schools and conferences
• Selected, trained, motivated and managed all instructors
• Contributed to center profitability by controlling labor budget through managing instructor staffing levels and schedules
• Arranged appointments and managed the schedule for students and tutors
• Administered Assessments: analyzed and interpreted results, made recommendations, monitored performance and wrote reports to keep parents & teachers informed of progression
• Created a positive learning environment by modeling motivational behavior in the center for staff, students and parents, during all phases of the instructional program.
Provided administrative/secretarial support for the department/division such as answering telephones, assisting visitors, resolved and referred a range of administrative problems and inquiries
Scheduled and coordinated meetings, appointments, events and other similar activities for supervisors, coordinating travel as well as lodging arrangements
Gathered and analyzed statistical data and generated reports
Established, maintained, and updated employee time sheets and expense records
Ordered all office supplies
Shipped, picked up, delivered packages and important documents