May 2013 — Present
- Supervise, challenge, counsel and provide work direction for staff of 25 global employees plus contract staff.
- Recruit, develop and maintain resource allocation plans to ensure balanced coverage and support of key Sales systems and projects.
- Create budget recommendations for current and projected staffing needs (including staff augmentation)
- Championed process standardization and service excellence, including implementing agile approach to system enhancements and work prioritization.
- Worked pro-actively with the Engagement Office (extension of PMO) to manage dynamic portfolio of projects and maintain awareness of upcoming events including establishing Service Level Agreements and reporting metrics.
- Primary system owner and attestation manager of SOX applications.
- Collaborates across all IT departments regarding applications design, functionality and sustainability needs.
- Establish, enhance and promote strong partnership between business and IT teams.