Special Decorations and Product Development Specialist
October 2016 — Present
- Create all POs and orders contract garment sewing, fabric, trimmings, and notions.
- Manages all special decorations such as rhinestones, monogramming, lettering on stock/drop-ship garments. Including tracking all special decorations with outside vendors.
- Updates daily fabric/notion inventory spreadsheets; attends monthly inventory meetings.
- Tracks all open orders and liaises with Production vendors.
- Ensures that the correct product is received; performs color fastness testing as needed.
- Sources new fabrics and notions for catalog and manufacturing; maintains fabric ordering information.
- Aids in product development by attending regular Design and Catalog meetings; assists Production Manager, Production Assistant Manager, and Pattern maker with fit and design decisions.
- Contributes design ideas, trend reports for Design meetings, and helps with the execution of outside design ideas.