Orrville Area Chamber of Commerce
Membership Development & Marketing Coordinator
January 2015 — Present
Establish and maintain personal relationships with over 300 Chamber members by learning about their business and industries. Create new member recruitment strategies and promotions. Write press releases; arrange photography, and other promotional collateral. Use Constant Contact to distribute e-blasts to membership.
• Added over 30 new members annually.
• Organize and coordinate over 40 yearly events for members such as Ribbon Cuttings for new members, Breakfast Before Business and Membership 101 Orientation meetings.
• Started a young professional Chamber Ambassador Program to encourage volunteering.
• Create a new, Dashboard Repot for the Board of Directors, to track membership renewals, new members, and amounts invested.
• Develop and present Chamber 101 three times yearly to new members.
• Develop monthly Affinity Program Learning Sessions addressing membership cost savings benefits.
Supported Chamber’s marketing goals and plans by developing and implementing multiple successful marketing campaigns targeting members, prospective members and the community in general. Produced and participated in numerous, targeted marketing campaigns and support collateral as Neighborhood Champion for Shop Small Saturday, Discover Orrville, Promo Box, visitor promotional materials, Community Yard Sales, Home for the Holidays, e-newsletters and, at least two press releases per month. Managed Chamber’s Facebook, Twitter, mobile app and LinkedIn social media channels.
• Planned and carried out annual golf outings
• Teamed to plan annual Chamber dinners.
• Administered Chamber Calendar to coordinate Membership 101 Orientation, Ribbon Cuttings and Breakfast Before Business events.
• Organized Discover Orrville Intern event for over 100 interns to welcome them and give them opportunities to network.
• Managed ChamberMaster, a CRM program to deliver Chamber communications, social media, new releases, job openings and post payments.