Sales Associate and Pricing Team
October 2009 — Present
• Providing outstanding customer service in friendly and polite environment by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customers needs and wants.
• Handle money transactions such as computing sales prices and total purchases, open and close cash registers ensuring the correct amount is in tact.
• Confer with customers in person or by telephone to provide information about merchandise, and take and enter orders.
• Recommend, and or attempt to sell items or services that will meet customers needs and wants.
• Resolve customers billing complaints or merchandise unsatisfactory by refunding money, exchanging merchandise, and billing adjustments.
• Examine merchandise to make sure that prices are correctly marked and displayed as advertised.
• Organize and sort out price signs in categories from all incoming price sign packages.
• Responsible in changing, replacing, and or completing any price signs, and missing labels.