Adventurers and Scientists for Conservation
Microplastics Program Manager
April 2015 — Present
● Manage, current working partnerships with scientists, managers and adventurers
● Manage database of project volunteers
● Research and develop new partnerships
● Organize community trainings for project volunteers
● Correspond via email/phone with various stakeholders
● Write/manage project-related documents including grants, proposals, reports, etc.
● Fundraise for the project (~$150,000/year budget)
● Oversee the organization and dissemination of data
● Create marketing and outreach materials
● Travel to meet with partners including donors, land/widlife managers and scientists
● Communicate regularly with donors and stakeholders about the project
● Assist with ASC organizational needs, whether related to the project or not.