Global Rig Associate
January 2014 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Global Rig Associate at ExxonMobil
Responsibilities for all Procurement hiring, both campus and experienced hires. Also coordinated and stewarded Accelerated Career Training rotational program for campus hires in their first five years, as well as summer intern program.
Managed a portfolio of ~70 telecommunications, software, and subscription agreements valued at over $150 million. Responsibilities included terms and conditions negotiations, commercial negotiations, bid activity, and contract administration.
- Analyzed safety stock data to determine reasons for excess days of supply
- Performed ad-hoc analysis for team members
- Gained cross-functional experience throughout the supply chain
- Worked with plants on adherence and attainment weekly reports
- Completed project containing coal plants and coal mines serviced by Chicago Division for use by Chicago Command Center
- Tracked slow orders to show where efficiencies could be improved
- Studied DAR claims data to save from paying out unnecessary claims
- Learned railroad operating procedures and rules