Eagle Hospital Physicians
June 2011 — Present
Project Coordinator and Executive Assistant for a Managed Services Organization (Healthcare) operating over 45 practices across the US.
• Administrative and Clerical support to VP, Recruitment Division, and C-Level executives
• Contract Management – developed templates for employment agreements to ease contract drafting and processing time; track contract execution and expiration; draft agreements and amendments
• Data Analysis – developed a series of metrics for analyzing recruitment division operations, success, and problem areas
• Project Coordination – projects such as office movement and expansion, development and implementation of policies and procedures, recruitment initiatives, monthly and annual summits, and currently pursuing CAPM certification – successful completion of the Project Management Fundamentals course.
• Recruitment Coordinating – planning and drafting itineraries for on-site visits including coordinating with site and administrative staff to provide in-depth and fulfilling interviews. Providing candidates with information on the locations of our facilities, include city data and demographics, and scheduling community tours to provide a comprehensive experience.
• Coordinating between four corporate offices in order to enhance recruitment efforts and keep on top of openings, changes, and other practice information.
• Ongoing projects – merging files and recruitment operations after acquisition of 2 similar companies, coordinating with National and Regional Directors on updating policies and procedures for Providers, HR and recruitment department reports for C-level and Senior Executives.
Anything and everything that needs to be accomplished to keep the recruiters informed and providing current statistics to our Senior Management and Board Members