National Bank of Canada
October 2009 — August 2013
Responsible for the start-up, planning, execution and closure of multiple small business-line projects, as well as the management and delivery of business requirements in large corporate projects.
- Created and produced a front line communications tools for change management by identifying a communications weakness in the line of business.
- Integrated business processes between two financial institutions by successfully coordinating and documenting operational procedures.
- Acted as a mobile training specialist to key partner’s employees across Canada, ensuring product and procedural knowledge, resulting in recognition from the Vice President on two occasions.
- Identified and communicated the sector’s business and change management requirements on a team responsible for the launch of a mobile banking solution, resulting in the successful delivery of four customized solutions, earning corporate wide recognition from the First Vice President.
- Assumed the lead for the sector of an IT project following the departure of a colleague, delivering on time, in scope, and in budget a customized after-sales component in Salesforce.com.
- Consistently maintained satisfaction of stakeholders and provided added value to the projects delivered, through efficient planning, strong communication skills, development of solid relationships, and rigorous follow-ups.