CoreBuilt Contracting, Inc.
February 2012 — Present
Manage all administration functions for commercial general contractor including in-house payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, government and tax reporting and insurance matters:
- Supervise accounting and administrative team members.
- Manage over 40 vendor and subcontractor relationships. Identify and execute areas for cost savings and efficiencies. Sourced new qualified subcontractors and suppliers for various trades and geographies. Responsible for creating contracts with clients, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Introduced new vendor payment processes via ACH to expedite payments to subcontractors & vendors, and reduce costs.
- Implemented new accounting and project management system for all payroll and accounting functions.
- Facilitated company move and consolidation from separate office and warehouse locations to a single location in a newly purchased and renovated building.
- Responsible for all IT related functions including management and support for all computers, software, tele/data systems and printers/copiers.
- Support construction administration and project management as needed.