Director, Platform Strategy
Led product and strategy development for Yahoo!’s advertising exchange, which managed over 150 clients, 120,000 active buyers, and 9 billion daily transactions. I managed the product priorities, white papers and analytics, business case development, key turnaround initiatives and go-to-market strategy for a 120 person organization.
- Drove development of two-year product roadmap for next generation ad platform, capturing 200+ features based on market vision and needs
- Speaker at industry conferences and seminars as subject matter expert to audiences ranging from 20 to 200 attendees
- Managed the development of a custom business intelligence tool, overseeing a development team, utilized globally on a daily basis across 120 platform users
- Increased capital and resource dedication to technology development by 15x through delivery of strategic plans and operational metrics-
- Instituted critical communications protocols and engaged with key stakeholders across product, engineering, account management, and sales teams, turning siloed organizations into collaborative relationships