" I'm just a creative visionary looking to tell my story through things I wish existed. I started my shop on the premise of telling my story through my own personal stylings, curations and things I wish I could find somewhere.J. Faye is an online style destination for those looking for unique hand picked archival vintage as well as handmade embellished accessories that are one of a kind."
As the owner, I do it all with this independently owned brand from:
- Designing items through technical sewing skills by hand or on industrial, home and overlock sewing machines to computer based platforms like Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop and Illustrator
- Selection and curation of one of a kind archival Vintage garments
- Product development and sourcing materials to make tangible items sold on the brand's site and Etsy marketplace.
- Bespoke and custom orders at the request of clients.
- Brand development and marketing through social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Customer Service interaction through purchase/transactions and customer inquiries
- Shipping and Inventory/quantity management for the brand