Executive Financial Officer
September 2000 — October 2014
• Health Care Insurance: Reviewed renewal options and prepared comparisons of various plans to help me make the best decision for my company.
• Accounting: Reviewed our bookkeeping system and recommended upgrading to Quick Books and was instrumental in the conversion.
• Business Reports: Would prepare and analyze financial reports and explain the areas that we were doing well and those that we weren’t doing well.
• 401K: Advised me on which investment plans were best for my situation.
• Personal Investments: Reviewed my investments for performance and personally managed a six figure account that often out performed my Merrill Lynch accounts.
• Rental Properties: Assisted me in managing several residential properties both locally and in Florida. Advised me on new construction decisions on homes in Florida and even flew to Florida to check on the construction.
I have a unique talent for analyzing, understanding and interpreting business figures and their effect. She has great people skills and works well with others in a productive manner. She would be a tremendous asset to any business.