March 2015 — Present
• Managing a national campaign for Moët & Chandon within 5 major markets
• Partnering with MINI USA to provide us with a free car for a nationwide campaign
• Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
• Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
• Reviewing vendor quotes.
• Verifying production specs.
• Creating and/or providing feedback on project estimates and timelines.
• Fielding and processing internal information requests.
• Assisting with mailings.
• Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate.
• Working, managing, and executing events.
• Travel as needed.
• Assist with staffing and executing events.
• Processing payroll for the field team.
• Researching and reviewing vendor quotes.
• Positive outlook and a “can do” approach to work.