STEM Kids NYC
July 2016 — August 2016
* Enforce rules and regulations of the summer program to encourage and ensure safety.
* Organize, lead, and promote interest in the activities such as arts, crafts, sports, games, and gardening
* Introduce new campers to activities as well as other campers in order to encourage participation.
* Monitor and coordinate the activities of the campers
* Explain ideas, skills, and safety procedures to campers in the summer camp and demonstrate the use of materials and equipment.
* Understand the groups interests, evaluate materials and facilities, and adapt activities to meet individual campers needs.
* Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.