Ravenswood Special Events
Marketing and Sponsorship Coordinator
March 2015 — Present
- Manage social media campaigns for a variety of street festivals, events, and venues including Taste of River North Festival, Long Grove Chocolate Festival, Cubby Bear Wrigleyville, BaseCamp Pub & Eatery, and more.
- Boost ads on Facebook targeting the the most optimal audience with demographics, consumer behavior, and lifestyle characteristics in mind for each client.
- Analyze the cost of overall reach and price per engagement after ad is executed to asses which targeted audiences are apt to participate in the promotion.
- Distribute Ticket Web event listings across various discount channels such as Goldstar, Living Social, and Groupon.
- Update websites through back-end systems with ticket-links, news, and banner ads.
- Strategize with entertainment staff on implementing large scale event proposals.
- Prospect corporate sponsorship activations in-house, build relationships, and execute plans on-site.
- Respond to the general community's questions, comments, concerns, and reviews on each account in a professional manner.
- Create all aspects of client's social media persona through engaging content.