Economic and Commercial Office of Spain
Senior Trade Advisor
March 2001 — Present
The Economic and Commercial Office of Spain in Ottawa is responsible for the trade relations of Spain with Canada. It also provides assistance to Spanish and Canadian companies seeking to trade or invest in each other's territory.
Services provided to companies:
- Information on import and export trade regime.
- Information on AD and CV duties
- Information on customs and taxes on international trade (documentation, tariffs, VAT, GST).
- Information on Export and Import Controls (quotas, controlled goods)
- Information on Technical and Phytosanitary Certification requirements.
- Information on consumer packaging, labelling and health and safety requirements.
- Market and sectoral reports
- Trade missions and trade shows
- Information on business opportunities
- Country business reports
- Information on FDI regulations
- Seminars on business and investments
- Information on investment opportunities