March 2013 — Present
• Drafts client deliverables including: press releases, media alerts, media pitches and email blasts
• Conducts media outreach for various client events and opportunities.
• Drafts internal materials to prepare senior staff for client facing opportunities including: monitoring grids, reporter backgrounders, briefing books and agendas.
• Conducts daily monitoring and reporting for our client’s impressions in print, online and broadcast media
• Provides on-site event support
• Conducts research for new business opportunities and RFPs
• Assists with creating real-time event coverage for Twitter and Instagram
• Sits on the digital team to brainstorm trends and best practices to incorporate into our office capabilities
• Conducts administrative work, which includes organizing: meetings, conference calls, inventory and meeting space