The Catamount Center for Environmental Science
August 2014 — February 2016
Responsibilities with Elementary Students:
- Write, implement, and assess 5th grade Environmental Science curricula.
- Oversee Elementary Outdoor Learning School and provide comprehensive feedback on seasonal educators’ and undergraduate students’ teaching.
- Oversee and Approve 5th grade independent inquiry curricula.
- Maintain communications with partner elementary schools.
Responsibilities with Undergraduate Students:
- Recruit undergraduate students both locally and nationally.
- Assist with undergraduate application process.
- Co-develop undergraduate curricula and course syllabi.
- Maintain undergraduate academic calendar.
- Supervise undergraduate students in curriculum development and teaching.
- Co-teach undergraduate, Practicum in Environmental Education (ED 120) Course.
- Develop ecological