Stewart & Stevenson
April 2011 — December 2013
Current position - Service Advisor for Stewart & Stevenson a leading designer , manufacturer and provider of specialized equipment and aftermarket parts and service.
• Responsible for motivating team of 30 + technicians in shop and in field to drive for results and quality in work on industrial equipment.
• Responsible for taking service calls and dispatching technicians based on their geographical location and in the most cost effective way.
• Responsible for seeing through customer repairs from start to finish all the way up to invoicing the customer for the repairs made to his/her equipment.
• Resposible for coding a filing warranty claims for Hyster Forklift.
• Resposible for quoting repairs for customer through fleet maintenance program/Nacco materials handling.
• Responsible for following up with customers and giving them ETAs on completions and status of current repair being made to their equipment.
• Work with managers daily on process improvement and quality in the work place.