Berkshire Cultural Resource Center
BCRC Executive Intern
September 2013 — December 2013
* Developed extensive marketing materials for various BCRC-affiliated programs.
* Regularly updated BCRC’s social media accounts, as well as the organization’s website.
* Coordinated several programs including:
1) Tricks of the Trade: a seminar series for the artists and creative workers of the Berkshires.
2) DownStreet Art: public art project designed to revitalize downtown North Adams and the local
3) MCLA Presents: Presenting series run through the Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
that seeks to expose the community to world-class performers.
* Established a strong rapport with artists, sponsors, and the community.